– 1 slice of toasted bread – 1 piece of deli meat of your choice (chicken, turkey, ham)
– Butter, mayonnaise or salad dressing
– 1 piece of yellow (or orange) cheese
– 1 piece of white cheese
– 1 small tomato
– 1 cucumber
1. Take a piece of toasted bread and spread butter, mayo or your favorite salad dressing over it.
2. Put a piece of meat on top.
3. Put a piece of yellow (or orange) cheese on top.
4. Cut tomato in a half and cut off small part on the end with stem.
5. Cut out a barrel shape from white cheese.
6. Cut from the cucumber pieces for the grass.
7. Make white dots on the mushroom cap with tiny pieces of butter.
8. Assemble the sandwich as in the photo.
Let your child enjoy the sandwich!