Does your child love butterflies? This is a fun butterfly sandwich with blueberries. Make this sandwich as a surprise or have fun making it together with your child.
- 1 slice of toasted bread
- 2 pieces of deli meat of your choice (chicken, turkey or ham)
- Butter, mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 piece of yellow (or orange) cheese
- 1 piece of white cheese
- 1 cucumber
- Cookie cutters in the shape of a heart – 2 different sizes
1. Take a piece of toasted bread and spread butter, mayonnaise or your favorite salad dressing over it.
2. Put a piece of meat on top.
3. Put a piece of cheese on top.
4. With cookie cutter cut two larger hearts from yellow (orange) cheese and two smaller hearts from second slice of meat.
5. With knife cut 2 pieces of cucumber for the antennas.
6. Assemble butterfly as in the photo. Make eyes - put two tiny pieces of butter on the first blueberry.
Let your child enjoy the sandwich!