I was looking for some delicious kale salad for a long time. After trying this salad from Natasha’s kitchen, I’ve stopped my search. This salad is super delicious, healthy and even perfect on the next day. I hope you will enjoy it too!
- 1 bunch kale (about ½ pound) washed, de-stemmed and chopped into about 1-inch pieces
- 3-4 carrots, grated or julienned
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. In large mixing bowl combine chopped kale, grated carrots and 1 cup dried cranberries.
2. Stir together the dressing: ¼ cup cider vinegar, 3 Tbsp oil, 1 tsp sugar, ½ tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper.
3. Add dressing to mixing bowl and toss the salad together.
5. Before serving toss in thinly sliced onion and blueberries.