Fun Kids Sandwich – Butterfly Sandwich
PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board!
– 1 slice of toasted bread
– 2 pieces of deli meat of your choice (chicken, turkey or ham)
– Butter, mayonnaise or salad dressing
–1 piece of yellow (or orange) cheese
–1 piece of white cheese
– Cookie cutters in the shape of a heart – 2 different sizes
1. Take a piece of toasted bread and spread butter, mayonnaise or your favorite salad dressing over it.
2. Put a piece of meat on top.
3. Put a piece of cheese on top.
4. With a cookie cutter cut two larger hearts from yellow (orange) cheese and two smaller hearts from the second slice of meat.
5. With a knife cut 2 pieces of cucumber for the antennas.
6. Assemble butterfly as in the photo.
Make eyes – put two tiny pieces of butter on the first blueberry.
Let your child enjoy the sandwich!
You may also like: