Fun Sandwich for Kids “To the Stars”
PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board!
– 1 slice of toasted bread
– 2 pieces of deli meat of your choice (chicken, turkey, ham)
– Butter, mayonnaise or salad dressing
– 1 piece of yellow (or orange) cheese
– 1 piece of white cheese
– 1 red pepper
– 1 cucumber
– Cookie cutter in the shape of a star
1. Take a piece of toasted bread and spread butter, mayo or your favorite salad dressing over it.
2. Put a piece of meat on top.
3. Put a piece of white cheese on top.
4. With knife cut cucumber in half lengthwise. From one half make a slice for the stars. With the cookie cutter cut stars out of this slice.
5. Cut triangle from the yellow (or orange) cheese for the rocket.
6. With a cookie cutter cut out star and with a knife cut out two small triangles from the second piece of meat.
7. Cut out two circles from the olive.
8. Cut out pieces of red pepper for the flame.
9. Assemble the sandwich as in the photo.
Let your child enjoy this fun sandwich!
You may also like: