PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board!
– 1 Chicken breast
– 1/2 cup rice
– 3 medium potatoes
– 1 medium carrot
– 1 small onion
– 1 cup finely cut broccoli
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Place chicken breast in a pot, add 2 quarts of water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until it is ready (about 25-35 min).
2. When chicken is cooked, take it out of the pot, put it aside to cool down.3. Add rice to the pot, cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Finely dice the onion.
9. Cook until potatoes are cooked – about 10-15 minutes. 10. Add cream cheese, stir very well, make sure no lumps of cheese are left. Simmer for additional 2-3 minutes.
Serve this cheesy soup with croutons and garnish with chopped parsley.
You may also like: