In this post, I’ve collected together beautiful crochet Christmas ornaments for your Christmas tree. All these patterns are FREE, easy to make, designed by me and can be found on this website.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from one of these links I will get a commission.
These crochet Christmas ornaments will make wonderful little Christmas gifts for kids, teachers, friends and family. Also, all these Christmas ornaments can be used as appliques to embellish Christmas cards or gift-wrapped presents.
In this collection you can find a Santa ornament, a Snowflake, Christmas Hearts and even a Christmas Unicorn! Many patterns in this roundup are made in the shape of a heart and they are part of my Heart-Shaped Collection. More Christmas patterns and ideas can be found on this website HERE.
I hope you find these crochet Christmas ornament patterns interesting and that you make some of them to share with friends and family during this holiday season!
To get the pattern you are interested in, just click the bolded link or the photo of the pattern.
Don’t forget to PIN this Roundup to your Pinterest Boards for later!
See more Roundups by GoldenLucyCrafts HERE!
Crochet Christmas Ornaments by GoldenLucyCrafts
- Crochet Christmas Hearts – easy to make, perfect as a small present for your child’s teachers, your coworkers, and your friends.
Find more of my favorite crochet supplies HERE!
3. Gingerbread Heart ornaments. Gingerbread Hearts, or Lebkuchenherzen, are popular in German celebrations, especially during Christmas time. My husband is particularly fond of this pattern.
4. Snowman in Love – a cute crochet Snowman ornament with a red heart in his chest.
5. Reindeer ornament – the face of this reindeer is made in the shape of a heart!
6. Christmas Unicorn – bring more magic to the holiday with this Christmas Unicorn ornament!
7. Christmas tree ornament – a beautiful traditional Christmas tree!
8. Christmas Candy Corn Hearts – these make wonderful little Christmas gifts for kids, teachers and friends.
9. Crochet Snowflake ornament – beautiful, delicate and lacy!
10. Heart Christmas tree – this Christmas tree is made from three hearts of different sizes.
I hope you enjoyed these crochet Christmas ornaments!
You may also like:
For more crochet patterns, craft ideas and fun projects follow GoldenLucyCrafts on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram!
My free crochet patterns can also be found on Allfreecrochet website.