- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- ½ cup of finely chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can (15 oz) sweet peas, drained
- Mayonnaise of your choice or homemade mayonnaise
- Black pepper
2. Cook potatoes for additional 10 min or so – check with your knife to ensure they are cooked. Do not overcook your vegetables. Drain the vegetables and let them cool down to room temperature.
3. Peel potatoes and carrots.
4. Cook hard boiled eggs and let them cool down.
5. Bake chicken breast. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray. Brush both sides of chicken with oil. Sprinkle both sides with seasoned salt and black pepper. Place in baking dish. Bake uncovered 25 to 35 minutes.
6. Dice potatoes, carrots, eggs, pickles into pea size pieces and finely dice onion.
8. Mix together potatoes, carrots, pickles and chicken. Fold in the peas last.
8. Add finely chopped onion, mayonnaise, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Refrigerate before using salad.