Fun Kids Sandwich – Flamingo Sandwich
PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board!
– 1 slice of toasted bread
–2 pieces of deli meat of your choice (chicken, turkey, ham)
–Butter, mayonnaise or salad dressing
–1 piece of yellow (or orange) cheese
–1 piece of white cheese
–1 red pepper
–1 Black Olive
– Cookie cutter in the shape of a heart
1. Take a piece of toasted bread and spread butter, mayonnaise or your favorite salad dressing over it.
2. Put a piece of meat on top.
3. Put a piece of cheese on top.
4. With a cookie cutter cut a heart out of the second slice of meat.
5. With scissors cut legs and head with neck for the flamingo out of the same piece of meat.
6. With scissors cut fish – bodies and tails out of the yellow (orange) cheese.
7. Cut a small piece of red pepper for the beak.
8. Cut tiny pieces of olive for the fish’s eyes and a slightly bigger piece for the flamingo’s eye.
Assemble flamingo and fish as in the photo.
Let your child enjoy the sandwich!
You may also like: