– 1 pasteurized egg
– 1 teaspoon mustard, preferably Dijon style
– 1-1/4 cups extra light olive oil
– Salt and pepper
Yield: 1-1/2 cups
1. Add egg, mustard, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil to a food processor and process for about 60 seconds.
2. While machine is running, pour ¼ cup of oil into small pusher.
3. When it has dribbled through hole in bottom of small pusher, remove small pusher from feed tube and gradually add remaining oil, while machine continues to run.Mayonnaise will thicken as oil is added. Add salt and pepper.
Enjoy!!! Keep refrigerated and discard after one week.