Easy and tasty tomato cheese appetizer for those who love garlic! Add less or more garlic depending on your taste.
This tomato cheese appetizer recipe is very popular in Ukraine. My mom was making such appetizer as soon as first tomatoes ripened in her garden. Ukrainians love tomatoes and love garlic!
This tomato cheese appetizer is very easy to make! No cooking required and it takes just minutes to prepare it.
PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board!
– 5-7 medium tomatoes
– 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
– ½ cup mayonnaise
– 2-3 garlic cloves
– Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Mix together mayonnaise, cheese and pressed garlic.
2. Slice tomatoes into ¼” – 1/3” thick rings.
3. Spread cheese mixture on top of each tomato slice.
4. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Leave a Reply