PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board!
– 3 medium tomatoes
– ½ hothouse long cucumber
– 1 bell pepper color of your choice – red or yellow or orange.
– ½ red onion
– 4 Oz Feta cheese
– Black Olives (whole, pitted) – about 1 cup
–2 Tbsp lemon juice
– 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
–Pinch of black pepper
2. Slice cucumber in about ¼ thick half rounds, place in a bowl. 3. Slice onion in quarter rounds, place in a bowl.
5. Mix tomatoes, cucumber, onion, pepper together.
6. Make dressing – combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add to the bowl, mix it.
7. Dice feta in a ½ inch cubes. Add the feta and olives to your salad and toss lightly.
Enjoy your Greek Salad!