This is a very easy, light and delicious spring salad. It is very popular in Ukraine and my mom’s favorite. I hope you will like it too!
– 2 bunches radishes – about 18 pieces
– 3 small cucumbers or ½ large English cucumber
– 1 bunch green onions
– ½ cup sour cream
– ¼ tsp salt or to taste
– black pepper to taste
- Thinly slice radishes.
- Thinly slice cucumbers. If you are using large English cucumber – slice it in half-circles.
- Chop green onions. You can use green and white parts of the onions or only green part (what I used).
- In a salad bowl combine sliced radishes, cucumbers, and chopped onions.
- Add sour cream, salt, and pepper into the salad just before serving. If the salad sits too long, cucumbers release juice and dressing becomes watery. But it still will be tasty!