Green Borsch may be prepared using any kind of broth instead of water, with meat – usually pork and may be served either hot or chilled. I like a vegetarian option and prefer it served hot.
PIN this recipe to your Pinterest Board for later!
– 2 qt of water
– 2 medium potatoes
– 1 medium onion or ½ large onion
– 1 medium carrot
– 2-3 oz sorrel
– 1 egg
– 2-3 Tbsp extra light olive oil
– Salt, pepper
– Parsley or dill
– Sour cream
2. Fill a soup pot with 2 Qt water. Bring to a boil.
4. Add diced potatoes to the pot with water and simmer partially covered 7 – 10 minutes.
8. Serve in a soup bowl with 1 Tbsp of sour cream and garnish with chopped parsley or dill.