– 1 Chicken breast
– 1 package cream cheese 8 Oz
– 1/2 cup rice
– 3 medium potatoes
– 1 medium carrot
– 1 small onion
– 1 cup finely cut broccoli
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– Fresh parsley for garnish
Cheesy Soup with Chicken and Broccoli
- Place chicken breast in a pot, add 2 quarts of water, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until it is ready (about 25-35 min).
2. When chicken is cooked, take it out of the pot, put it aside to cool down.
3. Add rice to the pot, cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Finely dice the onion.
5. Grate carrot.
- Peel potatoes and cut in 1” x 1” cubes.
7. After meat cools down, cut it in small pieces (about 1” x 1”).
9. Cook until potatoes are cooked – about 10-15 minutes.
10. Add cream cheese, stir very well, make sure no lumps of cheese are left. Simmer for additional 2-3 minutes.
Follow GoldenLucyCrafts on Pinterest!
PIN this Cheesy Soup recipe to your Pinterest Boards for later!
You may also like:
Ukrainian Green Borsch (Sorrel Soup)
Leave a Reply