Spring is already here with its amazing flowers and blossoms! In this post, you can find a collection of beautiful crochet Spring flowers – tulip, hyacinth, forsythia, lily of the valley, crocus, and more! Some of the patterns are free, some are paid.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from one of these links I will get a commission.
To get the pattern you are interested in, just click the name of the pattern.
You can PIN this collection to your Pinterest boards HERE.
More roundups by GoldenLucyCrafts can be found HERE.
You may also like this Spring flowers crochet pattern collection designed by GoldenLucyCrafts. More Spring crochet ideas can be found on this website HERE.
Spring Flowers – Crochet Pattern Roundup
1. Tulip by Magic with Hooks and Needles
2. Hyacinth by HappyPattyCrochet
3. Pussy Willow by PippaPatternsCrochet
4. Tulips by RepeatCrafterMe
5. Lilac by HappyPattyCrochet
6. Lily of the Valley by HappyPattyCrochet
7. Primrose by My Little Citygirl
8. Forsythia by PippaPatternsCrochet
9. Crocus by PippaPatternsCrochet
I hope you enjoy this Spring flowers crochet pattern roundup!
Rakhil Aronovna says
Such a great idea! I’ll start working on it right now! Thank you so much for this!