If you or your friends have small children at the age when they are losing their baby teeth, you may need some creative crafty ideas for preparing the lost tooth for the Tooth Fairy.
In this post you can find a wonderful collection of different Tooth crochet projects: Tooth Fairy Pillow and Tooth Pouch – to place lost teeth in, Tooth Amigurumi – to give to a child as a present, and a Tooth Applique – to embellish whatever you would like!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from one of these links I will get a commission.
To get the pattern you are interested in, just click the bolded link or the photo of the pattern.
Don’t forget to PIN this Roundup to your Pinterest Boards!
See more Roundups by GoldenLucyCarfts HERE!
10 Free Tooth Fairy Crochet Patterns
1. Tooth Fairy Pouch by GoldenLucyCrafts
2. Tooth Amigurumi by Wilmade
3. Tooth Fairy Pillow by HCLetters (Unfortunately, his pattern is not available for free anymore. However, you can purchase it in HCLetters Etsy store )
4. Tooth Applique by GoldenLucyCrafts
Find more of my favorite crochet supplies HERE!
5. Tooth Fairy Pillow by RepeatCrafterMe
6. Tooth Amigurumi by Hookedonpatterns
7. Tooth Fairy Bag by MyMerryMessyLife
8. Happy Tooth Pillow by Lisa van Klaveren
9. Tooth Fairy Doll by Red Heart
10. Monster Tooth Pouch by Kay’s Creation Korner
I hope you enjoyed this Tooth Fairy crochet pattern roundup!
For more crochet patterns, craft ideas and fun projects follow GoldenLucyCrafts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
You may also like:
Crochet Kid’s Snake Seat Cushion
Leave a Reply