This is very easy, light and delicious spring salad. It is very popular in Ukraine and my mom’s favorite. I hope you will like it too!
- 2 bunches radishes – about 18 pieces
- 3 small cucumbers or ½ large English cucumber
- 1 bunch green onions
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt or to taste
1. Thinly slice radishes.
2. Thinly slice cucumbers. If you are using large English cucumber – slice it in half-circles.
3. Chop green onions. You can use green and white parts of the onions or only green part (what I was using).
4. In a salad bowl combine sliced radishes, cucumbers and chopped onions.