After publishing my previous post with a free crochet pattern for the Tooth applique (you can find this post HERE), I’ve got advice from several people to make a small Tooth Fairy Pouch. Thank you so much for such a wonderful idea and here is the crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch! This Tooth Fairy Pouch is made from two Tooth appliques and it is perfect to place a tooth for the Tooth Fairy to collect!
The pattern for crochet Tooth Applique and Tooth Pouch is also available as a print-friendly, styled and advertisement-free PDF in my Etsy shop.
Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. When you start your shopping here, I get a small affiliate commission. This is at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my website!
Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
Crochet Tooth Pouch is about 2-1/2” (6 cm) tall (without handle)
- Medium weight cotton yarn Sugar’n Cream
- Crochet hook size 5 mm.
- Small buttons for the eyes
(Shop all my favorite crochet tools HERE!)
1. Follow the Instructions for the Tooth applique, make two of them.
2. On one of the Tooth applique, sew on eyes and embroider the mouth.
3. Sew two appliques together, leaving an opening on the top.
4. Make handle – join yarn on the top where the opening begins and chain 30 (or, if you wish, you can make it shorter or longer). Join with a slip stitch to another side of the opening. Weave in all ends.
5. Sew on a small Bow (free pattern is HERE).
6. If it is necessary, block and shape your Tooth Fairy Pouch.
Your crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch is complete now and ready for a lost tooth to go in!
For more crochet patterns, craft ideas and fun projects follow GoldenLucyCrafts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
You may also like:
All my Free Crochet Patterns can also be found on Allfreecrochet website.