Before Valentine’s Day, I published a series of crochet Emojis which are made using heart shape. These crochet Emojis have become very popular and I’ve decided to publish them all together in one eBook. Now the entire crochet Emoji series is available in one place!
My crochet Emojis eBook has 23 pages and includes six crochet Emojis: Heart Eyes, Tears of Joy, Blowing a Kiss, Crazy Face, Crying Face, and Surprised Face.
If you like my heart-shaped crochet Emojis and would like to purchase the eBook, it is available in my Etsy store.
You can use these crochet Emojis for home decoration, embellishments, as appliques or just give them as a present to family or friends. As Emojis are made in heart shapes, they would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
The individual FREE crochet patterns for the Heart-Shaped Emojis can be found on this website.
To get the pattern you are interested in, just click the bolded link or the photo of the pattern.
1. The first pattern is a Heart Eyes Crochet Emoji (also known as a Smiling Face With Heart-Eyes). It has hearts for the eyes and usually is used as an expression of love.
2. Tears of Joy Crochet Emoji is number two in the series of six. This Emoji is also known as the Laughing Emoji. This Emoji is laughing so much that it is crying tears of joy.
3. Blowing a Kiss Crochet Emoji is also known as Kissing Heart Emoji. This Emoji has a face with a winking eye and smoochy lips blowing a kiss. It is used mostly as an affectionate way to say goodbye.
4. Crazy Face Crochet Emoji is also known as Face with Stuck-Out Tongue & Winking Eye Emoji or Winky Face Emoji. This Emoji means that a person is not serious about something. The Crazy Face Emoji is like saying “I wasn’t serious. I was just joking!”
5. The Crying Face Crochet Emoji is a sad face with a single tear running from one eye, down the cheek. It is also known as Cry Face or Sad Face. This Emoji represents a strong sense of hurt.
6. This Surprised Face Crochet Emoji is the last Emoji in the series of six. This Emoji has wide-open eyes and high eyebrows, it is saying: What?! or I can’t believe it happened!
For more crochet patterns, craft ideas and fun projects follow GoldenLucyCrafts on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram!
You may also like: